



My mommy and daddy say this was my last trip to Disneyland for a while, now I can go for my birthday in November. This time around as usual we had tons of fun meeting the mickey and his pals, I was not able to have breakfast with the characters or the princesses because my mom didn't make reservation in time and they were all booked. We finally went on the nemo ride at Disneyland and saw playhouse Disney and the pixar parade at California adventure.
And I went on:
- dumbo
- teacups
- alice in wonderland
- snowwhite ride
- storybookland boat ride
- casey jr. circus train
some of them a few times, mickey was not at his house but we caught up with him walking around main street and toontown, minnie's house as usual was my favorite hangout in toontown. I got to play in goofy's garden for quite some time as my mom was taking a break. All in all it was an awesome trip and ofcourse I did get to buy more toys there and lots of fun stuff.
I wish I can go to disneyland everyday......

1 comment:
Well if I know your parents they cant wait until November to go back to Disneyland ;)
Looks like lots of fun!
Kram
L
Andon sends some big hugs for you
Post a Comment