Monday, April 14, 2008

Isabella's first day at school



I can not believe it our little baby is ready to go to school! Isabella started Valley Montessori on April 3rd 2008. I took the day off from work coz I had to be there, we had been preparing her for days before. I had bought her a new outfit and shoes for the big day and she seemed excited, we got there handed in the last set of paper work and then the admissions director took us to Isabella's class. It was so cute all these little kids coming in I went inside the class with her and stayed for about 2 minutes I then said bye to her and took off. We sat in the lobby for the first 30 minutes and then had the office staff check on her. We were informed that she was doing fine so we left but returned early to pick her up. She was delighted to see us and fell asleep in the car. Although when she woke-up from her nap she seemed a bit upset at us.

The funniest thing happened the second week of school Ocran went to drop her off at school, we stayed with her for 5 minutes and then left. After she realized he was gone she got upset and the teacher explained to her that he will be back he went to run some errands. Isabella told the teacher that why did he leave her she wanted to go to the store with him as well. Anyways, when Ocran went to go pick her up she was happy to see him, but when they got to the car she got really upset and yelled at him the whole way home. Saying, you left me there bcoz you don't love me and you left me at nano's house the other day to go and get a hair cut (he left her couple of weeks earlier at my moms to go get a hair cut) and that she was really mad at him. He as astonished that she was capable of remembering things and was already at 28months fighting and arguing with him. When he came home and told me I was amazed as well she is something else. She is doing good at school and yesterday when we went to go pick her she told her teacher she was not ready to go.

Here are a couple of pics from first day of school.......

No comments: