My mommy and daddy took me to have breakfast with the easter bunny at nordstrom in pleasanton. We got there at around 8 am, we were seated and started with some drink apple juice for me and mommy and daddy had coffee. Then we were served breakfast (french toast, bacon and fruit) it was pretty good. I had just started tasting my food (I still don't eat just taste food) when I saw the bunny entering the cafe. He was visiting all the kids table by table, I was so excited but waited patiently for my turn like a good girl. And finally it was my turn mommy took some pics (daddy for got to charge the battery for the nikon so mommy had to take pics with the little camera)it did the job. After we got done eating there was an easter egg hunt, children shoes was the egg hunting venue for kids two and under. I had fun finding eggs inside shoes, and I got a ton of eggs. Then they had an area set-up to take pics with bunny and he was handing out more eggs, next to that was another area where kids could make crafts and get stickers and stamps on faces and hands. All in all it was a pretty cool adventure and ofcourse we went shopping after that.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Easter Isabella!
I miss you
Andon
Post a Comment